Benefits of Camel milk for Autism vary in many aspects depending on the different people living on the different continent. Right from their food habits to cultural inclination, their life style is different in most aspects of life. Despite the difference in many areas, some basic necessities pertaining to life remains constant across the globe. One such constant is the health issues experienced by people.
Health issues are majorly dependant on the eco system and environment that prevail in different parts of the globe. One health issue that affects children in most parts of the world is Autism.
Termed as ASD in medical terms, Autism Spectrum Disorder affects children right from an early age, many times, as soon as they are born. The medical field offers therapeutic solutions for curing children affected by Autism. One cure that is considered as a dependable yet miraculous one is Camel Milk.
The live testimonials of parents who vouch for the genuineness of Camel Milk in Autism cure encourage many to go in for Camel’s Milk for treating their Autistic children. Let us have a look at the benefits of Camel Milk for curing children affected by Autism.
Benefits of Camel Milk for Autism from a medical point of view
The pathology of many diseases that are neurological in nature points out to the oxidative stress caused in children for various reasons. One such disease is Autism Spectrum Disorder which is popularly known as ASD. Let us look at Camel Milk and the ways it contributes to the cure of Autism in children medically and in lay man’s terms. Here are some of the amazing benefits of camel milk for Autism
- When a child who is affected by Autism consumes Camel Milk the antioxidant enzymes that are present in the same plays a pathophysiological role in curing the same. This is one of the top benefits of camel milk for Autism
- The high potential Camel Milk possesses acts as a therapy on Autism affected children when the same is consumed in a regular manner
- Camel Milk is also capable of altering the molecule levels of Non-enzymatic antioxidants and antioxidant enzymes which play a crucial role in the causation of Autistic behaviour in children
- When Camel Milk decreases the oxidative stress levels in Children, Autism related behaviour reduces in a gradual manner
- Consumption of Camel Milk decreases the oxidative stress levels which act as the main reason for aberrations in the behaviours of Autistic children, sleep disorders they experience as a part and parcel of the ailment and the gastrointestinal issues they suffer from time to time. This is one of the most amazing benefit of camel milk for Autism.
- Increases the positive outcomes in Clinical Pathology
- Reduces excessive effects caused by central opioid due to high levels of Gluten and Casein presence in other types of Milk
- Enhances normal cellular function in Autistic children by reducing the intracellular microenvironment
- Reduces neuropathy by exerting the neuroprotective properties in Autistic children
- Makes the detoxification system efficient to bring back normalcy in Autistic children
- The high levels of Magnesium found in Camel Milk enhance the absorption of various vitamins enhancing the Glutathione levels. This also contributes to the lowering of oxidative stress in Autism affected children
- The high levels of Zinc and Copper found in Camel Milk ensured that the Autistic children were not deprived of nutrition. This directly contributed to enhancing the control levels of the children in their attitude as well as physical activities.
Benefits of Camel Milk for curing Autism in simple terms
Camel Milk offers many benefits to children affected by Autism. Some such benefits are listed below in simple terms for the benefit of all concerned. Consumption of Camel Milk.
- Relieves children from the Autistic Behavior.
- Enhances normal behaviour in them in a gradual manner when consumed regularly.
- Stabilizes the Vitamin C and Vitamin E levels in Children.
- Enhances the developmental activities of Autism affected children.
- Camel Milk which is adequately rich in Zinc activates the antioxidant system resulting in the prevention of cell damage in Autistic children.
- Camel Milk controls the components that are inflammation inhibiting in nature which leads to various kinds of allergies in Autistic children.
- The hypoallergenic properties exhibited by the chemical constituents found in Camel Milk enhance the functioning of immune system in Autistic children.
- Camel Milk possesses high potency not only in the treatment of behavioral aspects of Autistic children but also in the cognitional aspects. This improves the cognitive responses in Autistic children.
- Regular consumption of Camel Milk improves the Motor skills of Infants inculcating the set of discipline that they miss due to the effect of Autism.
- The symptomatic improvements that Autistic children exhibit on consumption of Camel Milk over a period of time are clearly visible to parents and care takers.
- Regular consumption of Camel Milk help infants suffering from constipation, torticollis, red cheeks and startled reflex that is prolonged in nature among the many others.
- Camel Milk, when consumed by Infants, disengages them from nail biting habit and aggressive behaviours.
- Infants who were fed Camel Milk are protected from many types of allergic skin conditions and TIC disorder that is intermittent in nature.
- Camel Milk also helps infants suffering from receptive language delay, expressive language delay and Auditory processing delay.
- Consumption of Camel Milk guides infants in many physical activities like toe walking, hand flapping, in-attention and circle walking.
Any genuine therapy undergoes criticism by those who are sceptical about trying the same. Camel Milk is considered as one of the best cures for Autism if offered to children in a therapeutic manner. Ascertain the ways and dosages of Camel Milk to be administered for children suffering due to Autism.
When consumed regularly, Camel Milk helps in the successful absorption of vitamins that are antioxidant in nature, activating the antioxidant enzymes. The resultant activation of the detoxification system in Autistic children reduces the oxidative stress that acts as the main cause for Autism.
The quantity and frequency for administering Camel Milk may differ from one child and another. Following the recommendations in a regular manner for every child will get them out of the clutches of Autism gradually.
For more information regarding some of the other benefits of the camel milk you can visit our other blogs post.