Health is of utmost importance to humans more than any other thing in the world. Human health can be directly compared to money. Till we have money we spend the same in a lavish manner. In the same wave length, till we enjoy the prime of health, we take least care of the same. The day we lose money, hell breaks on our life and the situation is the same with our health also. It is important that we take as much good care of our health as we do of our money.
When it comes to human health, animals contribute to the same in a huge manner. Dairy products in particular are their specific contribution to our health and are intermingled with our life in a regular manner. The dairy products of Cow and Goat which are reared at households are more famous than that of Camel. However, Camel Milk contains rich more than adequate levels of nutrients than any other dairy products similar to the same. Modern technological advancements have paved way for efficient storage of such high nutritional value in Camel Milk in the form of a powder. Camel Milk Powder preserves and provides the complete set of nutrients to people belonging to all age groups. Let us look at some of the key health benefits people belonging to all age groups can enjoy.
Is there any difference in Nutritional value between Camel Milk and Camel Milk Powder?
We live in a highly conservative society which makes us think twice before taking any decision. Particularly when it comes to the health of the family, we take double care to ensure that we buy the right product. This is applicable to Camel Milk Powder also. Probably, you may think if Camel Milk Powder has the same amount of nutrients as Camel Milk do. Let us look at some facts that prove that Camel Milk Powder retains the same levels of nutrient value that is witnessed in Camel Milk.
- Camel Milk Powder does get spoiled even when not refrigerated. Storage of the same is easy
- Owing to the hygienic scientific process it undergoes between being in the milk stage to the powder stage, it has increased life span
- The state of the art technology used for converting Camel Milk into Camel Milk Powder makes it retain not only the nutritional value but also taste in an intact manner
- Camel Milk powder does not create any allergic reactions and is certified absolutely safe to use b all age groups of people
Now that we are clear about the quality of nutrients Camel Milk Powder can offer to us, let us look at how easy it is to prepare Camel Milk from the same.
How to use Camel Milk Powder
- It is very easy to prepare Camel Milk from Camel Milk Powder
- Take 2 table spoons of Camel Milk Powder
- Take half a glass of lukewarm water
- Stir the Camel Milk Powder in the lukewarm water until it mixes well
- Once the Camel Milk Powder completely dissolves in the water, add another half glass of water.
- You can change the quantity of the Camel Milk Powder depending on the consistency of Camel Milk you like
Let us now look at some health benefits Camel Milk Powder offers.
Health benefits of Camel Milk Powder
Camel Milk Powder is rich in many types of nutrients that add immense value to human health in a direct manner.
- Vitamin C which is one of most important nutrient for people belonging to all age groups is found in adequate quantities in Camel Milk Powder
- Camel Milk Powder is rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin B2 in particular
- The high levels of Protein found in Camel Milk Powder make it suitable for consumption by children and elderly people
- Unsaturated fatty acids found in Camel Milk Powder makes it a preferred choice for all those who suffer from obesity
- Owing to the low levels of Cholesterol found in Camel Milk Powder, it is suitable for consumption by heart patients
- The low levels of Lactose found in Camel Milk Powder makes it a suitable food item for Lactose resistant people.
- Low levels of Lactose also suits consumption of Camel Milk Powder by people who have digestion problems
- The anti bacterial and anti viral properties retained by Camel Milk Powder makes it safeguard human health from viruses and bacterial infections at all points of time.
- Milk made from Camel Milk Powder does not get solidified once consumed. This makes it an easily soluble and digestible food item suitable for infants and aged people
- Camel Milk Powder retains many value adding minerals like Magnesium, Iron, Sodium, Zinc, Copper and Potassium among the many others. These minerals are stored for extended period of time since storage and preservation of Camel Milk Powder does not need any extra effort.
- The ratio of Caseins and Whey Proteins present in Camel Milk Powder gives it huge healing properties than Camel Milk itself
- Camel Milk Powder increases immunity levels in children when consumed regularly
- Camel Milk Powder helps fight disorders pertaining to auto immune diseases
- Camel Milk Powder is so highly rich in anti oxidant properties that it cures free radicals easily
- One of the main health benefits people can avail from using Camel Milk Powder is its anti ageing properties
- Camel Milk Powder is a boon to diabetes patients owing to the presence of protein that is highly similar to Insulin
VRO is one of the reputed companies that deal with organic health products. Go in for Camel Milk Powder to enhance the health of your family members. Camel Milk Powder supplied by VRO is of the top quality. The state of the art technology the Company adapts to convert Camel Milk in to Camel Milk Powder helps it offer high quality product for your use. Choose VRO brand Camel Milk Powder for your family’s health and buy blissful mental peace at affordable cost.