Health benefits of Goat Ghee.
- Goat ghee combines super well with dishes such as rice, mashed potatoes, pasta, etc.
- Fabulous for cooking herbs and spices
- You can spread it on some toast, with jam, honey or whatever you like best!
- You can store it for many months, tightly closed it and will not decompose at room temperature
- You can add goat Ghee to ready-made dishes, side dishes, soups and sauces
- As it is manufactured from goat milk, you can substitute all other dairy products, but without lactose and other impurities: 5 g of Ghee contains 45 kcal, 0 g of proteins, 0 g of carbohydrates, 0 g of fibers
- Great as a base for making skin creams, it is a medium that efficiently absorbs and transfers the properties of herbs and flowers
- In Ayurvedic medicine, it is used mixed with hot milk and herbs as an excellent drink to calm the nervous system and stimulate digestion
- You can use it to make delicious sweets, bread and other dough (when used in the dough we put about 30% less than when we use conventional butter)
- As an Ayurvedic treatment, you can use some drops in your face every week to revitalize and hydrate your skin. At the same time, can be used to create your own lips balm for winter, at very rare online we recommend it!
- Goat Ghee properly stored, has no expiration date and is even better over the years. According to Ayurvedic texts, after 50 years of proper storage, it is able to cure all kinds of diseases. In India, renowned doctors of this medicine keep concoctions and potions up to 300 years old, whose price is, for ordinary people, astronomical!
Goat ghee is a 100% natural product that has an anti-aging effect, reinforces the vitality of the body and strengthens the immune system. Further! It has a very delicious taste with a creamier texture.